WIND HELLAS S.A. is one of the leading telecommunication companies in Greece with long and nationwide presence.
With its philosophy of respecting the principles of sustainable development and its responsibility towards the environment, coupled with the continuous optimization of its business processes with its partners, the telecommunications organization sought a secure, reliable and transparent solution, which would automate the network’s invoicing process, while significantly reducing its operating cost.
- Four (4) different voucher issuing locations.
- Issue of more than 100,000 vouchers per year.
- Internal Customer Network (stores, dealers, vendors of leased lines).
- More than 600 voucher recipients.
- More than 10 days for the completion of the invoicing process (issue, invoices accumulation, dispatch to customers and receipt confirmation).
Based on the company’s characteristics, its basic requirement was to save time and cost throughout the invoice issue, dispatch to its network and archiving process.
- Central electronic archiving of all vouchers issued and sent.
- Automated, secure and reliable process for electronically dispatching invoices to its customers.
- Reduction in costs and time while optimizing the utilization of human resources from the search, recovery and receipt verification process of invoices from clients.
Archiving Connect and Paperless Connect
With the Archiving Connect and Paperless Connect solutions, WIND HELLAS S.A.:
- Automated the electronic archiving processes of all accounting vouchers and the dispatch of invoices to its customers.
- Has a central management location from where vouchers are issued having full control over every invoice processing step from issue to dispatch.
- It is instantly informed when invoices are received by its customers.
- Significant Cost Savings (>65%) from the electronic archiving of accounting vouchers due to:
- The elimination of the printing of electronically dispatched vouchers and their copies, which it archives electronically.
- The reduction in printing costs (e.g. paper, ink, supplies, etc.).
- The reduction in the time required for the management and retrieval of vouchers.
- Physical archiving space (e.g. binders, cupboards, warehouses etc).
- Reduction in the cost of dispatching electronic vouchers (from ~ €3/voucher to less than €0.30/voucher).
- Total savings of ~ €60,000/year from the invoice issue, archiving, dispatching and receipt confirmation process.
- Strengthening its socially responsible behavior by developing business activities based on the principles of sustainability, saving:
- 2 tons of CO2
- 8 Trees
- 25 tons of water.
RETURN TO OUR PROJECTS