GENESIS PHARMA S.A. is the first Greek pharmaceutical company that specializes in the promotion, sale and distribution of biopharmaceutical products.
In order for the company to maintain its leading position in the country’s hospital sales, it was necessary to create the appropriate infrastructure and processes that would effectively support the sale and distribution of products to its customers. One of these processes is the electronic archiving and management of vouchers issued by the company.
- One (1) central voucher issuing location.
- More than 40,000 vouchers per year.
- A large volume of transportation vouchers (Delivery Notes).
- Issuance and dispatch of vouchers to hospital organizations.
Based on the company’s characteristics and its dynamic trade activity, its basic requirement was to optimize the archiving and recovery process of vouchers issued as well as the Delivery Notes that it received signed by the customers.
- Automation of electronic archiving processes of vouchers that it issues.
- Automatic digitization and electronic archiving process of Delivery Notes that are returned signed by the customers.
- Automatic and reliable attachment of signed Delivery Notes to the respective existing electronically filed Sales Invoices for immediate recovery, whenever this is deemed necessary, for the customers’ repayment of the relevant vouchers.
- Reduction in cost and time while optimizing the utilization of human resources from the search and recovery process of all the archived vouchers.
With the Archiving Connect solution, GENESIS PHARMA S.A.:
- Automated the electronic archiving processes of all accounting vouchers that it issues to its customers.
- Streamlined the processes for receipt and archiving of Delivery Notes that it receives signed by its customers.
- Manages its staff’s productive time more efficiently via the immediate retrieval and management of electronically archived vouchers and their signed copies.
- It can easily, quickly and simply start electronic invoicing towards customers through the innovative Paperless Connect service, given that Archiving Connect is a Ready e-Invoicing solution that has an integrated interface with this service.
- Significant Cost Savings (>65%) from the electronic archiving of accounting vouchers due to:
- The elimination of the printing of electronically dispatched vouchers and their copies, which it archives electronically.
- The reduction in printing costs (e.g. paper, ink, supplies, etc.).
- The reduction in the time required for the management and retrieval of vouchers.
- Physical archiving space (e.g. binders, cupboards, warehouses etc).
- Total savings on management costs associated with the signed Delivery Notes and the related vouchers
- (Sales Invoices) by:
- Reducing archiving time and their attachment to the relevant vouchers.
- Reducing recovery and management time.
- Reducing processing time and repayment by customers.
- Total savings of ~ €40,000/year from the invoice issue and archiving process.
- The enterprise’s social identity is strengthened as it implements a more environmentally-friendly solution and saves:
- 2 tons of CO2
- 8 Trees
- 25 tons of water.
RETURN TO OUR PROJECTS