FRIESLAND CAMPINA HELLAS S.A. is one of the leading Greek dairy companies with a presence of more than 80 years in Greece.
Having intense nationwide trade activity, in conjunction with the internal processes of the finance department and specifically the invoice issue, dispatch and approval processes, the company wanted to implement a solution, which would automate it to the greatest degree, while reducing time and cost.
- Nine (9) issue locations.
- SAP ERP is managed abroad
- More than 350,000 vouchers per year.
- i-Connect application and service for dispatching invoice information (EDI Invoicing) to its customers.
- Receipt of suppliers’ electronic invoices via email and through Paperless Connect.
- Internal approval process for incoming invoices.
Based on the company’s characteristics and its dynamic trade activity, its basic requirement was to reduce operating costs, while automating and optimizing its internal financial processes.
- Central electronic archiving location of all vouchers that are electronically issued from all issuing locations as well as those that are electronically received.
- Automation of the electronic archiving, invoice dispatch and control processes.
- Automated, secure and reliable electronic invoice dispatch process to its customers with automatic data control between the paperless electronic invoices and their EDI (Electronic Data Exchange).
- Conversion of the incoming invoice approval process to an automatic, user-friendly and electronic process.
- Reduction in costs and time while optimizing the utilization of human resources from the search, recovery and receipt verification process of invoices from clients.
Archiving Connect and Paperless Connect
With the Archiving Connect and Paperless Connect solutions, FRIESLANDCAMPINA S.A.:
- Has one central electronic archiving location for all accounting vouchers that it issues from the various issue locations, for those that it receives electronically, and those that it receives in hardcopy.
- Automated the internal approval processes of incoming invoices.
- Has absolute control over every invoice processing step from voucher issue to dispatch.
- Sends more than 13,000 electronic invoices to customers with an upturn.
- Has immediate control between the paperless invoices and the EDI.
- Has instant information on the status of invoices that it dispatches through a complete invoice activity history (from the time the invoice is dispatched, to when and who opened the electronic invoice).
- Can easily, quickly and simply find and start the electronic invoicing process with other partners given that via the innovative Paperless Connect service it has access to the community of companies that implement Electronic Invoicing in Greece and abroad.
- Significant Cost Savings (>65%) from the electronic filing of accounting vouchers due to:
- ΤThe elimination of the printing of electronically dispatched vouchers and their copies, which it archives electronically.
- The reduction in printing costs (e.g. paper, ink, supplies, etc.).
- The reduction in the time required for the management and retrieval of vouchers.
- Physical archiving space (e.g. binders, cupboards, warehouses etc).
- Reduction in the cost of dispatching electronic vouchers (from ~ €3/voucher to less than €0.30/voucher).
- Total savings of ~ €50,000/year from the invoice issue, archiving, dispatching and receipt confirmation process.
- The enterprise’s social identity is strengthened as it implements a more environmentally-friendly solution and saves:
- 1 ton of CO2
- 5 Trees
- 16 tons of water.
RETURN TO OUR PROJECTS