Athenian Brewery S.A. is one of the leading beer production and marketing companies in the Greek market, with strong trade activity both in Greece and abroad.
The company’s upturn made it necessary to create the infrastructure and processes that would efficiently support its ever-increasing product sales, which are derived from an extensive distribution network. Processes such as electronic archiving, the dispatch of vouchers and the tracking of partners’ sales.
- Extensive sales network through representatives.
- Issue and dispatch of vouchers to large retail chain stores.
- One (1) central location for issuing accounting vouchers.
- More than 900,000 vouchers per year.
Based on the company’s characteristics and its dynamic trade activity, its basic requirement was to achieve economies of scale across the archiving and voucher dispatch processes as well as the efficient monitoring of sales data via partners.
- Central electronic archiving location of all vouchers that are electronically issued and received.
- Automation of electronic filing process of vouchers that it issues with the retroactive electronic archiving of past documents being possible.
- Automation of electronic archiving process of vouchers that it issues with the retroactive electronic archiving of past documents being possible.
- Optimization of internal approval processes of invoice that are received electronically by the company.
- Reduction in costs and time while optimizing the utilization of human resources from the search, recovery and receipt verification process of invoices from clients.
- Effective management and monitoring of data and inventories by its representatives.
Archiving Connect, Paperless Connect, i-Connect and Distributors Connect
With the combined application of the Archiving Connect, Paperless Connect and i-Connect solutions, ATHENIAN BREWERY S.A.:
- Automated the electronic archiving processes of all accounting vouchers that it electronically issues and receives.
- Secured the instant retrieval and management of past vouchers through Reverse Archiving, without their digitization being required by way of a scanner.
- Optimized the dispatch processes of both electronic invoices dispatched to retail chain stores and their data, so that they can be automatically entered
in their computer systems for faster reconciliation.
- Has instant information on the status of invoices that it dispatches through a complete invoice activity history (from the time the invoice is dispatched, to when and who opened the electronic invoice).
Whereas with the innovative Distributors Connect service:
- It ensured the timely and accurate delivery of sales data from its representatives.
- It effectively monitors its partners’ sales performance.
- Significant Cost Savings (> 65%) from the electronic archiving of accounting vouchers due to:
- The elimination of the printing of electronically dispatched vouchers and their copies, which it archives electronically.
- The reduction in printing costs (e.g. paper, ink, supplies, etc.)
- The reduction in the time required for the management and retrieval of vouchers.
- Physical archiving space (e.g. binders, cupboards, warehouses etc).
- Reducing management costs for all vouchers, both those that are electronically issued and those that are received by the company.
- Significant reduction in time for the retrieval and management of past vouchers.
- More effective monitoring and management of sales data and inventories by its representatives.
- Reduction in the cost of dispatching electronic vouchers (from ~ €3/voucher to less than €0.30/voucher).
- Total savings of ~ €70,000/year from the invoice issue, filing, dispatching and receipt confirmation process.
- The enterprise’s social identity is strengthened as it implements a more environmentally-friendly solution and saves:
- 30 tons of CO2
- 120 Trees
- 375 tons of water.
RETURN TO OUR PROJECTS